Press the “Alt” key. The following toolbar will open at the top of screen:
- Press “Tools” > “Delete browsing history”.
- On the screen that opens, select what you want to delete (the first 3 options are enough).
- Press, “Delete” and wait until the process is completed. Refresh your browser by pressing F5 and retry.
- Press the marked button. Then press “Settings”.
- On the page that opens, select “Display advanced settings” at the bottom of the screen.
- Under “Privacy” select “Delete browsing information”.
- On the page that opens, press, “Delete browsing information”.
- Close your browser and then reopen.
Press, “Tools” and then press, “Options”.
Go to the “Privacy” tab and then press, “Clear now”.
In the next window that opens, ensure “Browsing history” is checked.
Press, “Clear private data now”.
Search for the candidate based on several parameters rather than using his name only.